Old November 22nd 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default child support review objection

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Gini" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote
"Rob" wrote

Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some men are

just
as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need to grow
up
and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I could never

walk
away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they are not
mine
biologically they are mine in heart.

I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.

Robert

So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone else?

==
$230. a month is fair and reasonable,

and FREE!

Chris.