Old April 4th 04, 11:22 AM
Nikki

Default uncomfortable at 34 weeks..could it mean anything?

Christine wrote:
I tried to go shoppig tonight at a mall and i was sooooo
uncomfortable, I felt like chloe was going to fall out...lol.....and
my pubic bone hurts and i feel the need to waddle.....lol....does
anyone else feel like this...plus she is squrimming around so bad
that it feels really strange....but i guess that is a good
thing...;-))...she was really giving my ribs a work over today!!!!
and i have an off and on pain VERY very low in my left side,,,,,could
that be her pressing on a nerve?
on my last app. the dr. said that she had turned head first......and
last night I had soooo many BH.....PLUS, i dont think my belly can get
any bigger,,,but yet i still look kinda small compared to most......
but could all this be an indication that I might go early???....i'm
due May 21st.....
may 19th..according to a magizine i read about EDD....

I felt like that (excetp for the BH) from about 25 weeks with #1 and from
about 36 weeks wih #2. Both went to term. You'll be amazed at how big one
person's belly can grow ;-)

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)