Old April 4th 04, 02:24 PM
Elizabeth H Bonesteel

Default uncomfortable at 34 weeks..could it mean anything?

Hi Christine!

In article ,
Christine wrote:
on my last app. the dr. said that she had turned head first......

I was unsurprised when my midwife told me the baby had turned head down,
because she'd suddenly become really heavy, and I was running to the
bathroom a lot more often. I remind myself that it's a good thing. ;-)

PLUS, i dont think my belly can get
any bigger,,,but yet i still look kinda small compared to most......

LOL! I too feel huge! And it's funny - I get two reactions from other
women. Either they're surprised I have "so much longer" to go, or they
say "Wow, you're still really small." I try to remind myself that I've
stretched sufficiently so far, and I'll keep doing it. ;-)

but could all this be an indication that I might go early???....i'm due
May 21st.....

AFAIK, no, it's not. The baby has turned head-down at the right time.
Even if you've dropped (and believe me, I wonder some days when I feel
like I've got a little boulder sitting on my pubic bone!), I believe folks
here have said that that's no indication (at least with the first baby)
you'll go early.

Good luck and keep taking care of yourself!

Liz
EDD 5/22/04

--

"No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and
spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable - and we believe they