Old April 4th 04, 04:38 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default uncomfortable at 34 weeks..could it mean anything?

Christine wrote:

does anyone else feel
like this...

Yes, from the start. I am thoroughly convinced that you are not feeling
the baby when you feel pressure. I believe it's just that everything
has relaxed and so you feel pressure from gravity pulling everything
(baby included, I guess) down. But I am quite certain that things won't
fall out. ;-) At least they haven't fallen out of me, yet! I am
thoroughly familiar with the pubic bone pain, too, and have been since
the earliest days of my pregnancy. It's not pleasant.