Old April 7th 04, 12:41 PM
Jeff

Default Chiro care of baby penises (also: Dr. Poland never sued Dr. Gastaldo)

"Jeff" wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
link.net...
(...)

IF YOU HAVE A BABY BOY: BEWA In 1988, a few months after I pointed

out
American medicine's phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology (see

below),

You mean like this: http://www.aap.org/advocacy/archives/marcircum.htm

The American Academy of Pediatrics said, in part: "For the first time in

AAP
circumcision policy history, the new recommendations also indicate that if
parents decide to circumcise their infant, it is essential that pain

relief
be provided. To assist parents in making the decision of whether or not to
circumcise their sons, the AAP policy outlines the potential medical
benefits and risks and discusses the use of analgesia."

Gee, it sounds like you need to get your facts strait and up-to-date.

Personally, I have never done a circumsion without anesthesia and never
will. No one (including babies) should have one with anesthesia.

I mispoke. I meant to say "No one (including babies) should have one without
anesthesia." I apologise for my mistake.

Jeff