Old November 26th 03, 08:02 AM
HanK

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

Unless you are the kid.........any parent that thinks that kids are as
well
or better off in a single parent home has their head where the light

doesn't
shine,

lol, idiot.

Take some time to remove your head from your arse and have a little think
about this statement, its floored in every way possible, take a second to
think about some of the atrosoties that take place within traditional family
units, are you aware how common domestic violence is, I'm not very aware of
domestic violence in single parent house holds Paul, I could go on but your
attitude seems so simplistic that I believe I would be wasting my time.

Regards
HanK