Old June 10th 05, 08:45 PM
Tracy

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Werebat" wrote in message
news:8xVpe.28726$iU.11828@lakeread05...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Werebat" wrote in message
news:lDLpe.28704$iU.23146@lakeread05...

affidavit of paternity that upset me -- the implications that Dad is the
ONLY one financially responsible for the child.

As Bob pointed out, the mother is ALREADY financially responsible for the
child. The flaw here seems to be your insistant perception.

I believe it's called paranoia based on past experiences. Although some
child-support awards are high, it doesn't mean that mothers are not
financially responsible for their children.

Ron - I agree with Bob. It's a matter if you wish your name to be on your
child's birth certificate or not. Signing the document, or not signing it,
won't stop the mother from going after you for child-support at any time in
the future. I believe most people in this group can testify that promises
can be broken, and regardless of what the mother said - you never know what
she may do any time in the future.

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~