Old August 27th 04, 07:51 PM
Dan

) wrote in message om...
They (scab scavengers) have been
studied in detail by the medical profession, and the overwhelming
majority of them are comprised of homosexual foreskin fetishists,
mental defectives, and anti-Semites.

On the contrary, it is the wiser pro-intact folks who study the
insanity of medical profession in detail. There is currently not much
interest in the opposite direction -- that is easy to verify if you
want to spend some time on it. Most people on either side of this
debate are not obsessed gays, insane, or bigoted. That is perhaps
your fancy way to discredit someone, if indeed that is your goal.
Some doctors would also fit the descriptions you give, yet if they
hack off a chunk of a young boy, you'll give them the benefit of the
doubt.

Support circumcision if you must. I don't take issue with your
individual choices. Like the mutilator's blade, perhaps your emotions
are made of steel, that is none of my business. But I do not pretend
the scar is magical, or that a pot of gold exists in my cock.

And how does whom you "label extremely disturbed" have some ability to
become reality? Do you naturally have these powers, or are they yet
another specious benefit of genital mutilation?