Old April 27th 04, 08:44 AM
Ggirl44

Default denied health ins because of miscarriage?

If you need to, there are often "high risk" or "major risk" insurance plans
available through the big insurance companies like Blue Cross, Blue Shield,
Kaiser, etc. I was able to get into Kaiser with pre-existing conditions a few
years ago. I'm not sure how they are found, as my Mom did the research on
that, but I believe she found it through the state programs. I do believe that
someone in the companies can find the information for you, as well. Best of
luck!