Old October 26th 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Dad's Visitation Responsibility

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Gini wrote:
wrote

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
at least she's not insisting sex with her a few times is worth "way
more"
than $800 a month for 18 years.

==
I think we're supposed to assume that since she's so beautiful and all ;-)

I am beautiful inside and out. That's why God blessed me with a normal
healthy child. If you were as beautiful as me inside and out, perhape he
would have seen fit to do the same for you*:0)

A lot of the things you say are just amusing, Illiana. But to tell someone
that they have a special needs child because they are not beautiful inside
and out is evil. You have gone way too far this time. If you had any idea
the struggles parents with special needs go through, you would never had
made such a horrible statement.