Old October 28th 07, 12:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
scaredfather

Default Dad's Visitation Responsibility

On Oct 4, 3:33 pm, "Lvnsurpriseaz" u37991@uwe wrote:
My sons father pays child support and I have 100% physical custody. Now, the
father refuses to pay for events that my son wants to participate in during
his visitation time. The father claims that is what his child support goes
towards. I tried explaining to the father that the child support is to help
support him during my 95% time share and that during his 5% time he is to pay
for expenses. Isn't that true????? or am I missing something here?

Dana

Yes you are missing the point. You want him to give up more $$$$ you
must also give s/thing in return. Something like 50/50 physical. Oh
yeah but then you get less $$$$ for child support. I'm sure you
wouldn't want that.