Old January 21st 05, 07:13 PM
P.Fritz

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106334344.ab33067d2cdf8cd6e07b6fc68ab1af45@t eranews...
Alot of the people on here are terribly mean, I wish there were more kind
hearted people around. It makes me feel very ashamed of my fellow
Americans.

I'm ashamed there are money grubbing irresponsible morons like you out there
having/raising kids

"Storm" wrote in message ...
Kari,

Shut up...your response reveals to much about yourself, and, it aint

pretty.

Storm

"Kari" wrote in message
Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.