Old August 6th 06, 05:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
Brad

Default Dead Beat Dad Website

"Dead Beat Dad Steven Campbell" wrote in
message ...
Please take a moment to visit my Dead Beat Dad webpage and sign the
guestbook. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/deadbeatcam..._campbell.html

---
This outgoing mail message is certified as Virus Free.
Checked by Norton AntiVirus 2006 Professional Edition.

I tried to sign your guest book, but it doesn't work so here's what I
attempted to write to it:

There's no way this man should ever have been asked to pay this much in
"child support." If he had been asked to actually contribute to the support
of his child in some affordable amount, he might have done so. What almost
no one knows, especially others who signed here, is that "child support" has
nothing to do with the support of the child. It's simply extortion from an
alleged father which is given to the mother of the child with no strings
attached. There is NO REQUIREMENT that she spend ANY of it on the child.
And the amounts that alleged fathers are ordered to pay are hugely inflated
so that the collecting agencies can brag about the millions of dollars
they've collected from "deadbeat dads." Since most states determine the
amount based on the father's visitation time, the courts minimize the time
so they can order him to pay the greatest amount. If you want what's best
for your child, you should attempt to dismiss the amount he supposedly owes,
and try to get him back into his child's life. But what the hell do you
care about the child, IT'S THE MONEY THAT MATTERS, ISN'T IT?