Old November 25th 03, 11:37 PM
CME

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
Okay......I'll start......

"HanK" wrote in message
I think generally men make a better custodial parent/child unit then

women.

Neither gender corners the market on being a better parent

To me most men who have their children *really* want their children,

they
do
not really give a toss about CS payments (I've never had a penny in fact
still give her mother cash when she is skint), where as alot of women

seemed
to have been either dumped with kids whilst their guy goes off and

chases
something younger/prettier or got pregnant in the hope of keeping a guy

or
getting on the CS gravy boat.

Both premiises are so wrong they don't deserve further comment

To me there is simply nothing difficult about being a single parent, in

fact
in many ways I think its easier than being part of a traditional family
unit.

Unless you are the kid.........any parent that thinks that kids are as

well
or better off in a single parent home has their head where the light

doesn't
shine,

Your statement is incredibly selfish and self centered

Maybe its a financial thing, I employ a cleaner and a PA to help out in

my
life, send my child to a private school and employ people in my

buissness,
think in general you are either successfull or a looser and if your a

looser
you will loose whatever your circumstance.

snicker and the vast amount of people in between

One thing that has began to niggle me is the different attitude that

women
single parents face than men, especially if you are a non custodial

female,
most women think its incredably *sweet* that I look after my daughter
(nearly 5, had her on my own since she was two) and alsmost see it in

some
sort of hollywood family movie context, however, I make a point of

employing
single parents in my buissness, they are all women, and the negativity

they
face is almost humiliating.

woulldn't by chance be because of the sterotyping of their employer would
it?
Painting with such a broad brush will generally find you painted into a
corner

rant over, I cant spell and i dont care.

Rant? more like moronic pontificating

HanK

Paul F, is this OUR Paul F? lol JK Very well said my dear and thank you.

Christine