Old October 16th 04, 02:08 PM
Bill Baker

Default Lynne Cheney Is ASHAMED of Her Wayward Daughter!

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:08:05 -0700, (Irreverent
cult member Mother ****er) gave us ANOTHER good laugh in message
. com:

I don't think what old John Kerry said about Dick and Lynne Cheney's
wicked lesbian daughter t'other night was all that bad.

Me neither.

He reaffirmed that we're all God's Children - even if you aid and abet
women that wants to murder their living fetuses to such an extent that
you can't get no communion in your own church - or if you let the devil
put demons up inside you and turn you all queer. I do think old Lynne
Cheney's reaction was over the top - but then I think we should all take
a second look at what she's a going thru as the mother of a child that's
got into some serious trouble with the Lord.
I've talked to dozens of the parents of children that turned out
queer. I can tell you all in all honesty that even if they pretend to
accept their children's sexual DIS-orientation - they're really
completely heart broke about the whole thing.

So you're a mind reader now, Max?

It makes them sick on account of it means they've FAILED as parents.

Nonsense.

Homo sexuality is a blight on any traditional family. The mother and
father couldn't impart the right kinda family value's to their children.
That happens a lot when the mother works outside the home - and
particularly when she works in a place where there's mostly men in
positions of power.

Bull****.

One of the things that allows the devil to turn young people
queer - and yes, homo sexuality just like most other diseases is
ultimately caused by demons invading the body of the new recruit and a
dragging him or her thru all kindsa perversions - is parental neglect.

Prove it.

Whenever a woman goes a whoring in the corporate market place these
days because she's greedy and don't want no God fearing husband to take
good care of her - she's a giving Satan a latch key so's he can come
into her home and destroy her kids.

Nope, sorry. Children of at home mothers also turn out gay, too.

Satan has a dozen different strategy's to do it too - if not more. Some
kids he gets with them violent video games. Others he gets with the
acid rock and gangstah rap. Others he entices into his web with
cookie's and cola's to make them fat, sluggish and lazy. A few he
targets with homo sexual temptation. That's what he used on Mary Cheney
- and that turned her all queer. How many lesbians fell from grace
after a reading "Rubyfruit Jungle"?

None.

Of course old Lynne Cheney is a gonna be embarrassed when people
reminds her of her failure as a parent. That would hurt anybody. Now
if the Cheney family had shunned their daughter as a reprobate - all
with a view towards a securing her eventual repentance - that would be
different. But if they're still a sitting down to dinner with their
wayward daughter and any number of her many lovers and les-be-friends -
they're a perpectuating her sin. God doesn't like that - and that's why
He's a pouring His wrath out on Dick Cheney's hard old heart. It's even
got a plastic gizmo in it I hear.

Such delusions.

Decent folk voices their opposition to homo sexual behavior.

Like you? ROTFLMAO!!!

All couples whose marriages are secure join the chorus against
perversion. If a family genuinely supports a child's homo sexual
preferences - that sugggests that their marriage ain't worth the paper
the license is printed on.

In your opinion.

That usually means there's some adultery a going on somewheres in the
back ground - and sometimes right out in the open.

Wrong again, Max.

In heavily Roman Catholic France - for instance - even though it's been
over ran by Moslems recently and it's a losing all its smart Jews -
adultery is accepted in society and goes on in public. So apparently is
your homo sexuality - even though the French government recently struck
down a queer sham marriage. They allow them civil unions though - as if
that would stop the rampant spread of AIDS thru all the bath houses and
sex clubs over there.

And yet, in heavily Roman Catholic Spain, same-sex marriage is about to
become legal.

Anyways - Lynne Cheney says she believes her wicked daughter's
sexual disorientation is a preference. That says to me that if she
sought out the right kind of Holy Church - like OURS for instance - she
could be completely healed of all of her nasty lusts for fur pies and
other unseemly things such as the vibra thrill machine.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What an imagination you have, Max.

I think we should all take pity on old Lynne Cheney and her
miserable failure as a mother - which we should all COMPOUND by a voting
for anybody BUT George W. Bush next month. You know what lesbians wanna
do with Bush. They can't help theirself when it comes to that.

Whatever, Max.

I'll pray for you sinners -

Reverend Mother ****er
Fresh New Lies Every Day
With Spin And Sin!

--
Funny Lurlean quote #55:
"Some sinners get so much radiation on them that they just blow up and leave a