Old October 17th 04, 05:52 AM
Reverend Mother Tucker

duke wrote in message . ..

He had no need to say it other than to reveal his hatred. He's gone crazy.

Hatred for who? John Kerry said we're all God's Children - even the
homo sexuals. They're just delinquents that belongs in a reform
school or a Holiness Cleansing Camp for Sexually Confused Youth of
some kind. The Lord Jesus wants us to cleanse the lepers - not kill
them. Old John Kerry was just a reminding Our President - whose mind
got fried on booze and dope a long time ago - at least according to
rumor - that he should look within his own camp for answers to his
ignorance of the issue's. Lynne Cheney could tell him that her
wayward daughter's lesbian life style was based on a sexual preference
for women. She wasn't born that way - the devil got a hold of her and
poisoned her mind with images of profane lust. With a little therapy
and Faith Healing, she could be reoriented to have a different and
more socially productive sexual preference - Holy Hetero Sexuality.

Lynne Cheney is also deeply ashamed of her wicked daughter - just like
90% of the parents of homo sexuals. I think it was a good thing for
old John Kerry to be a pointing out the Cheney family's hypocrisy.
Maybe now they'll shun their daughter 'til she consents to go to a
Cleansing Camp and be purged of her sinful desires.

It's sad that John Kerry is a gonna go to hell for a supporting a
woman's so called "right" to kill her unborn baby. Otherwise he might
make a decent president. What this country really needs is a Holy
Theocracy ruled by a Holy Black Queen that's got close ties with the
Lord. That's what everybody should be a voting for - not a buncha
dirty old white men that can't help a bungling things right and left.

Our Holy Black Queen will close all the borders and stop ALL
immigration 'til every American has a good job. She'll tax the rich
and pay economic reapartions to the dispossessed of all races. She
will close the bars and liquor stores and whore houses from coast to
coast and stop the broadcasting of smut on our national airwaves.
Instead there will be televised floggings and canings and beheadings
and hangings and stonings in prime time to deter all crime and vice.
Our nation will soon become a beacon of True Freedom and True Justice
once again. Then Our Crown Princess will annex Mother Africa and free
her people from oppression.

duke

You ain't related to David Duke are you?

Matthew 22:14 "For many are invited, but few are chosen."

That's right - and a whole lot of them that is called don't never
answer. They're too busy a going to orgy's and a preaching
reincarnation to the gullible.

I'll pray for you -

Reverend Mother Tucker
The Lord's FAITHFUL Little Lambkin