Old October 17th 04, 04:25 PM
Marc Satterwhite

duke wrote:

On 16 Oct 2004 21:52:54 -0700, (Reverend Mother Tucker) wrote:

He had no need to say it other than to reveal his hatred. He's gone crazy.

Hatred for who? John Kerry said we're all God's Children - even the
homo sexuals.

Not the issue - the issue is getting personal with the name of VP Cheney's daughter.

Ms. Cheney is both out of closet and actively involved in her father's election (I can't
bring
myself to say "reelection") campaign. Since she chooses to be a public part of the
campaign, she is fair game, as long as what is said about her is true. Mr. Kerry did
not even come close to stepping over the line.

Best, Marc