Old June 9th 05, 07:01 PM
V.

"L.A." wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Amy...I don't think he's had a bad experience; this kid has
never been constipated in his life! I think he's just decided the
potty is time consuming and he'd rather just continue what he's doing
than stop and go to the potty. That's what's so frustrating...he KNOWS
what to do, he just won't do it. We make a big deal when he goes, but
he doesn't really care. AAAGGGHHHH!!!

L.A.

Ah, in that case, I agree with Jamie.
Also, I wonder if diapering can be made to take a long time? Don't know if
it would work, but maybe if toileting was actually faster?
Honestly, I think you're just going to have to wait until he decides it's
time.
Lots of willpower in those little bodies, isn't there?

Amy