Old June 3rd 06, 01:38 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Should I Wake Baby?

Don't wake sleeping baby!!! My son has been sleeping through the night
since three days after he came home from the hospital. I'm talking from
8 pm to 6 am. My son is two months old now. I exclusively bf until two
weeks ago. When I started to go back to work and started pumping. When
my milk came in I was a little engorged only in the morning from my son
sleeping all night. After about a week or so my supply reflected him
not eating at night. Now that I pump, I pump right before I go to bed
on both breast. Then the one he doesn't feed on in the morning. I
wouldn't worry about the baby not feeding during the night. If they
were hungry, they would be waking up.