Old November 7th 03, 10:17 PM
Serenity

Default (TMI) Discharge at 39 weeks

"na" wrote in message news:U_Rqb.336906$9l5.199559@pd7tw2no...
All morning I have been getting ALOT of discharge, and a constant

menstural
type cramping. the discharge is pink streaked. I have so much every tine

go to the washroom the toilet paper is coated with it. I lost my mucus

plug
a week ago. I dont know what early labor feels like... But the period type
cramps dont come at intervals its just constant. Please if some one could
shed some light on this it would be helpful.

Sounds a lot like more of the mucus plug coming away as you start to dilate.
The low cramps are a great early sign of labour impending - fingers crossed.