Old April 7th 04, 11:26 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Default | Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Alina,

Welcome to the ng. I'm also a "vehement non-spanker." Not only have I
read the research involving short and long term outcomes associated with
spanking, but also I have never understood the mentality that justifies
raising one's hand, with or without an implement, and hitting the body
of a little child in the name of discipline.

When adults hit other adults, the behavior is illegal. The behavior is
defined as assault. Yet the US denies children protection from assault.
Children are assaulted every minute in the name of discipline.

How disgusting.

LaVonne

Alina wrote:
(Kane) wrote in message . com...

By the way, I've already provided the study to two different people in
these ngs. Who they are is their business.

Kane

Kane:

Hi, I'm a vehement non-spanker. My child is 4m and me and dad have a
long way to go and a lot to discuss about her raising.

If possible, can you provide ME with that Embry study? email it or
whatever.

If not, thanks anyway.

Alina.