Old January 25th 04, 04:12 AM
Carol Ann

Default The Baby Inside

:: I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
:: meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
:: am still master and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
:: just lies there - bah to that !
::
:: I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
:: don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
:: interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks
::
:: How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?

I'm thrilled about feeling the girl move when she does. Sometimes I will
sit and stare at my tummy and feel so excited when I see and feel it move.

This joy, however, is usually during the day. At nite, I've begun to feel
terribly uncomfortable. I find it difficult to breath and to just lie
comfortably.

So, I feel torn between wanting it to never end and hoping it doesn't get
any worse.

I still have 8 or so weeks to go. I have a feeling the discomfort is only
just beginning.

~Carol Ann