Old January 25th 04, 04:20 AM
Naomi Rivkis

Default The Baby Inside

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:54:53 +1100, wrote:

I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
am still master and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
just lies there - bah to that !

I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks

How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?

For a while I felt that way. Now, at 35 weeks, I am way more than
ready to get my body back for myself. My back hurts all the time, I
can't get up from sitting or lying down without help, I can't reach my
feet to put my shoes on without great difficulty, and the belly
prevents me from lying or sitting comfortably in most positions. I'd
rather have a nice relationship with my baby that involves being able
to lie down comfortably, thanks!

Naomi
#1 EDD 2/28/04