Old January 26th 04, 02:15 AM
melbgal1

Default The Baby Inside

says...

My legs look like Little Lotta. Does anyone remember her? The comic book
character? ARGH!

sure do

I must really be suffering from pregnancy brain. After telling Kevin about
how during the day I feel fine, but at nite I'm miserable, he suggested I
keep my head and shoulders higher when I lie down. Gravity will pull the
baby down allowing me to breath easier.

Well, I just went out to turn off the auto-watering system after I gave
my garden a nice little soak. It was off already ( I swear I did not do
it, yet i'm the only one here ). This is my first incidence, and i'm
desperately trying to remember going out and turning off the tap. Very
freaky.

--
Baby, I can't wait to meet you !
EDD: 10-Apr-2004