Old January 28th 04, 06:40 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Default How exciting!!!

Julie Seely wrote:

"Taniwha grrrl" wrote in message

...Practically every troll I have come across has either been
pregnant with twins (or triplets), had super close spaces
between babies, had a huge family, given birth early or
given birth on line. You struck 3 out of the 5 so I'm
slightly suspicious....lol

--
Andrea

...and very often they start posting very shortly before their big news.
"Gwen" happened to register just one day before her babies were born. Go
figure.

(but Andrea -- don't you strike 3 of 5??? ) ducks and runs

Thanks, ladies, you've taken the wind out my sails. LOL! She's posting
from the hospital now, so I'll sit back watch. Sigh. It was fun while
it lasted. ;-)

I wonder where this will lead?

--
Brigitte aa #2145