Old August 1st 04, 11:41 PM
Bob

Default California Arrears

Jim Winters wrote:
That $20,000 combines with interest has made my obligations
skyrocket tot he point that I will be paying the rest of my life.

It could have been only for the rest of her life if you had listened to
Bob.

(For those that might queston, one disability was due to a severe heart
attack and surgery, the other was due to severly fractured vertabrae in my
back, both of which kept mne down for a year, but not so much to keep me
permantly down so that I could go back to work)

The good news is that "for the rest of your life" isn't likely to be
paying for very long.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]