Old April 1st 04, 01:49 PM
Doan

Default | Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

On 30 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

On 30 Mar 2004 15:50:07 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Commander McBrag provide the Embry study?
Unlikely. And if he does, he will fill it with
his usual raving commentary.

At 80 some pages that would be quite an accomplishment.

Can Doan provide us with even ONE page number correctly related to a
question from it? Not so far.

I can provide a copy of the Embry Study to anyone who wanted it. I have
made this offer before and I am still offering it. So far, Gerald and
Aline have asked you for it, why can't you provide it?

Doan