Old January 25th 04, 02:40 AM
Leanne

Default The Baby Inside

I have been saying to my husband lately, that although I am excited to
meet the new'un, I will miss our intimate relationship inside ( where I
am still master and as for getting back an uninteresting belly that
just lies there - bah to that !

I love & wait for every little movement/kick. It feels so right, I
don't want to go back to having a 'boring belly'. It's far more
interesting to have a special belly that can do tricks

How do other girls feel about the loss of the magic belly ?

I'm actually getting sick of the kicking! lol he just doesnt stop, and the
kicks are either in my ribs or right down in the pelvis (feels so yuck)

I prefer the little rolls you can feel.. so cute!!

I want to meet him already! lol
I looked at the baby watch thing on my computer the other day and theres
only 12 weeks left! (eek) and only 9 weeks till i'm considered 'full term'

Ah well... its amazing how you can be so in love with someone that you
haven't really met yet.

Leanne
EDD: April 23rd 2004