Old November 23rd 03, 05:19 AM
Rhiann1048

Default names question

Subject: names question
From: "C Straka"
Date: Sat, Nov 22, 2003 8:10 PM

"Andrea" wrote in message
Of course, I won't be willing to name my son Jethro, because of the
Bodine/Clampett
implications.

This thread has me chuckling about one of my sons' classmates. Cameron kept
talking about "Cletus", so I was imagining a cross-eyed child in a red
flannel plaid shirt. Turns out the kid's name is "Keidis".

Claudia (whose children have non-hillbilly names Alison, Timothy, Cameron)

Hmmph. Cletus is my grandpa's middle name. But my great grandparents gave
their kids some *doozy* names.

If you ever meet the kid's parents, ask them if they are big fans of the Red
Hot Chili Peppers.

Lori
-who never watched the Beverly Hillbillies and would think of Jethro Tull
before any TV show upon hearing the name Jethro.