Old August 1st 05, 10:20 PM
V.

"Jenrose" wrote in message
news:1122926518.a695a417c3cd38ee1807804a20ab1313@t eranews...

"V." wrote in message

"Jenrose" wrote in message
news:1122449075.6b6fa2eb5d017634e3db6f9d87ff72f2@t eranews...
I got stuff done during that nap, including this:

http://www.jenrose.com/sling/PICT1794.jpg
http://www.jenrose.com/sling/PICT1788.jpg

Jenrose

Glad Shiny got an eval. Hope you are able to get some services (speech
therapy?) to address some of the issues, but actually sounds like she
compensates in other areas.

That's a beautiful sling! It looks like a Mei Tei? I don't suppose
you'd happen to have a link to the pattern.... I have some pattern
links (babywearer, etc), but it would help to know which one you used (if
any) to get that result. Plus, the more patterns I have the less I tend
to screw up.

Thanks in advance,
Amy

Um. I design slings for a living. I created that pattern. Hopefully in the
next year or so it will be available through Maya Wrap as the Mama Tie.
It's a stretchy wrap/mei tai hybrid design. They're a PITA to make--one of
the things i'm doing right now is figuring out how to streamline the
process. A "fast" one takes me 3 hours. An average ring sling takes me
about 20 minutes. A standard mei tai maybe an hour. But the stretchy is
super comfy on my shoulders, so it's worth the hassle right now. But as
it's a non-obvious design (even if you knew all the dimensions, etc. it
would be very hard to duplicate) it's one of the few sling patterns I do
that I'm not sharing.

That one was made for a friend.

Jenrose

Ah, I didn't know you did it for a living! In that case, I hope I can buy
one soon...I'll keep an eye out on the Maya Wrap site.