Old July 22nd 03, 07:03 PM
Paul Fritz

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message

Talk talk talk. My father is of the old school that talk therapy is the

key
to managing mental illness. From my perspective the only way it does any
good is with someone that will simply tell you....."face it, this is how

it
is"

This young lad is 16,,,if anything is to change it better be now,

otherwise
he's going to be in for a some crappy years. Lorian is enabling him now.
Hmmmmm, now here's a thought.....Is failing to parent your child abusive?

Lisa

Exactly......life isn't always fare......you just have to deal with it.