Old October 21st 04, 02:27 AM
Tori M.

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
Everyone here is so perfect! It seems you all wear your babies constantly,
co-sleep with them when you aren't wearing them, rock them for hours on

end
while they scream, and manage all this even with a dozen other children
besides and a successful career. Those of you who don't have a career

cook,
bake, make your own clothes, baby products, and are basically Martha

Stewart
minus the criminal record. Still others of you are _always right_ or at
least have an annoying way of posting which makes it appear that way to
everyone who reads you, myself included. Do you ever get hormonal,
overtired? What is your breaking point? Do you have one?

I know how you feel.. Honnestly! My breaking point is about 1/3 on an inch
these days. I am a horrible house keeper and I dont make anything myself.
I must admit I can cook anything in a box though I usualy dont Well other
then normal every day meals. I did not wear my daughter and dont really plan
to wear the next one unless he NEEDS to be worn. I would do almost anything
to make him not be a screamer like Bonnie was Though as I have said the
solution to that was to put her down..
I cant even claim the breastfeeding thing but to date Bonnie also has a
perfectly shaped head to carry to therapy when she gets older

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier Hanging in by a rib Due 10/??/04