Old November 17th 03, 05:49 PM
Sophie

Default Losing weight during first trimester....

15-25 lbs is really low IMO. I personally don't think you should limit what
you gain but just try to eat good stuff.

To an extent I think you'll gain whatever you need to gain.

I started my 1st 3 pregnancies at 130 lbs (I'm 5 feet 7) and I gained 40
lbs, 26 lbs, and 45 lbs. I gained so much with the first cos I was walking
an hour everyday - it was muscle. With #2 that was apparently all I needed
to gain that time, and I lost 8 lbs from morning sickness. #3 was grown on
Skittles. That was all fat and well, I still have 10 lbs on me from him and
he'll be 2 next month.

I'm trying really hard to eat well now. I'm starving 24/7. I know morning
sickness will hit soon for me and honestly I see it as a good thing -
hopefully I'll stop being so hungry. I'm not happy to have the extra 10 lbs
already.

Sophie
#4 due July 2004