Old November 13th 06, 02:24 AM posted to alt.child-support
Jeff Guay

Default NYS - Seperated with no paperwork

Hi All,
I seperated from my husband in Jan 06. We have NO paperwork whatsoever.. I
have our son like 65% of the time. He just started paying child support.
Does anyone know how strict New York is with regards to this? I know the
norm is 17%, which he is NOT paying. Says he cant because he wants to keep
the house we were in and cant afford that and to pay 17%. If this goes to
court what are my chances of getting 17% of his gross??? Thanks for any
answers...