Old June 13th 07, 11:27 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default Baby names and NO idea

"beyond the pale" wrote in message
I don't have the time to dwell on this pregnancy like I did with #1 and
it's really obvious. I had names picked out the first week and all this
shopping to do and started working on the nursery. This time around, I
figure we'll wait until about 8.5 months and throw something together if we
even fix the room up before the birth- I saved all the baby gear so we have
the crib and swing etc. I saved clothing too a lot of which is unisex for
the first year..

#2 and #3 were both decided the morning after I'd gone into labour.
Good thing I don't have very quick labour times!
Debbie