Old March 1st 04, 10:51 AM
Donna

Default reasons I've heard for not breastfeeding

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Donna (who doesn't really, to be honest, see the point of a thread that
seems to be entirely conceived as a way of saying "Let me flame everyone

who
doesn't agree with me")

not fair!

Is that a whistle I hear?

I'd actually been thinking over the weekend that I might post something
similar, I'm really interested in why people don't breastfeed and how that
relates to our culture and upbringing, I might not have put it exactly
like the first post in the thread, but I am very interested in the

I'm not against discussions. I'm against set ups. And I agree with
you completely - how something is phrased means *everything* in USEnet.

How would you have kicked off a potentially sensitive topic like this?
Perhaps we can re-phrase the topic? Because right now it's "Let's talk
about how selfish and stupid all those formula-feeders are." And I think
that's awful.

Donna