Old March 1st 04, 11:37 AM
Anne Rogers

Default reasons I've heard for not breastfeeding

How would you have kicked off a potentially sensitive topic like this?
Perhaps we can re-phrase the topic? Because right now it's "Let's talk
about how selfish and stupid all those formula-feeders are." And I think
that's awful.

dunno, I hadn't got that far in my thoughts, was considering doing it as a
poll, I am particularly interested in the reasons why people decide before
the birth not to breastfeed. An opposite to that its there any reasons why
people do breastfeed, are you more likely to be sucessful if you make a
consious desicion to do it for at least a certain lenght of time etc.