Old April 4th 05, 10:12 PM
Cathy Weeks

hatshopgirl wrote:
http://www.dixonquads.com
Ever heard of anyone conceiving QUINTUPLETS (5 BABIES!) while on

birth
control?! Here's a true story. Check out this website about a
real-life family's story from Dallas, Texas, the mom, her high-risk
pregnancy, the multiple birth. Great story and helpful links about
multiples. You can even donate to the cause.

Well, sort of. I don't know what if any birth control they were using,
but the Dionne Quintuplets of Canada were born in the 1930s (?). They
weren't the result of fertility treatment, and they are even more rare,
because they were born at home, with no high-tech treatment at all.
All survived. And here's the rare part: they were identical, I'm
pretty sure.

Cathy Weeks
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01