Old August 14th 04, 04:24 AM
Lyle Benson

Default Why do parents keep doing this?

I'm a teen-ager and since the moment I found out what happened to me I
felt angry about it. Once I found what goes on during the procedure
and what is lost, I felt sick.

I know I was robbed of something special, and I'll never know what sex
is really supposed to feel like.

Why the hell do parents keep letting their baby boys get cut even if
they know there are no real health benefits? Why? Does it matter to
them whether or not their son *wants* to be that way? Does the risk of
death, infections and disfigurement matter? Isn't the fact that there
are tons of men ****ed off about it and stuck that way for the rest of
their lives reason enough not to do it?

I'm really curios as to why. Could any parent who has or is going to
have their little boy cut clue me in?