Old November 3rd 03, 07:44 PM
KimandJuan

Default Need present ideas for 12 year-old girl please!

That is a tough age. My niece is 14 now. From 12-13 they completely change
so, it depends on what side of puberty she is at. I think the tea pot idea is
good, it is personal since you know she collects them. I know that my niece is
into CD's and her disc man and you can find them pretty reasonable now. She
also loves clothes, but they are sopicky it might be safe to just do a gift
certificate. They have the new American Express gift card that would be cool
for that age, to have a "credit card."
If I come up with anything else I will let you know.