Old October 16th 04, 01:03 PM
firedancer623

"newfy.1" wrote in message

"firedancer623" wrote in message
news:xpWbd.309$EL5.129@trndny09...

Well I have a few medical issues which I've heard can also cause a

dismissal
since one is anxiety related. If that isn't enough, in combination with

the
SAHM w/no childcare then I suppose I will have to figure out. I highly

doubt
I'll get chosen because, as noted in the first post, I dont hold much

regard
for our government and the judicial system. Im sure that will come across

if
I make it that far.

FWIW, my dismissal was completely random. You call the night before,
listen
to a list of names, if yours is on it then you're out.

JennP.

So, you didn't know until the night before? Did you know that you had been
chosen much further in advance than that?

Im lucky in that, if I get chosen and have to actually serve, my husband has
a very relaxed work environment that he'd be able to take off some time to
take over with the kids and not lose pay (he'd have to make it up though)
I'd have to do that as a last resort, on short notice.

Why can't they call him, he wants to do it!!!