Old December 17th 06, 05:39 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Gerrick Peters

Default Name change because parent not visiting child

wrote:
Thanks Ghost writer. I live in Georgia.

My ex and I do not have personality issues or anything. He just doesnt
want to do anything with his son because he choses not to tell the
world (and his girlfriends) that he has a son. I dont have a problem
with it...we are divorced now. But I am concerned about this name thing
affecting my child who feels strange because he has never met this
person who shares his last name. It's just sad.

Don't worry about it. My dad left when I was 9. He paid child support,
but I didn't see much of him. I kept his name. I never gave a crap.
There's more important **** to worry about.