Old September 22nd 04, 06:34 AM
Father Drew

I was not aware of that. And I thought I was going to end an entire day
without learning something new.

Thanks.

-FD

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moanica Lewdwinski" wrote in message
My deadbeat ex-husband is trying to weasel out of it again! I cannot
believe his nerve. After all I have given him; 150% time with the kids,
let him paint my lawn, vacuum the fridge, everything... and he wants to
adjust payments just because he got laid off and has terminal cancer!
What a jerk! Doesn't he see that he's going to knock off in a year or
two, and then I'll be left raising his filthy rug-rats alone? As it is
I can't stand them running around screaming so loudly I can't hear my
soaps. My lawyer says it's likely that they'll look at our situation
and triple his payment obligation, though, so it looks like the joke's
on him after all! She who laughs last...

Moanica

Did you know that the root word for "Moanica" is moan?