Old October 22nd 03, 03:12 PM
Carol Ann

Default Safely into 2nd trimester?

: At what point do you feel like you are safely into your second trimester?
: For example, I don't know how accurate a sonogram is in telling you "you
are
: 8 weeks along today" etc, but if this makes sense I am wondering when you
: can officially feel you are in your 2nd trimester?

What do you mean by "officially feel"?

: If my doctor wants me to try to wait until 2nd trimester for certain
: medications it's not like I want to jump into them the day I reach 13
weeks.
: But more than that I was just wondering if certain developments take place
: in 1st trimester and not counting date or days,. you are officially in the
: 2nd trimester after a developmental stage etc..this may be a silly
question!

My recommendation is to ask your doctor.

How are things going for you, Jill? I haven't read much lately. Are your
panic attacks lessening? Mother still driving you batty?

I'm arguing with the father of the baby. It sucks!

~Carol Ann