Old April 14th 08, 05:20 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Default mommys needed asap

Why no men? You have to have boobs and a vagina for this job?

"giosmama26" wrote in message
hi im Dominique DeAngelis and i work for a company called Ameriplan We
are currently seeking upbeat Moms to work at home immediately!

If you have a computer and a phone you can make an average of $200 a
week part-time and $500 a week full-time.

Your work is paid on a daily, weekly AND monthly basis.
Become part of the fastest-growing team in the company with
unparalleled, ongoing and intense support.
Earn residual paychecks part-time or full-time.
Experience not needed - we will train you and guide you through
everything.
We have the system and expertise to show you how to earn a great
income with your computer and your phone.
You will be joining myself and others in our company who are already
earning substantial paychecks from home.
All you need to do is request all the details and an interview from me
Dominique Deangelis
www. freedomathometeam. com/ddeangelis
ddeangelis@ameriplan. net
347-497-5101
i am looking foward to helping you make all your dreams come true