Old August 19th 04, 08:22 AM
Paco

Marriage is unnatural for men. After a few months (at most) there's no
romance,it all becomes work and it's goodbye to your life. If you want
to marry wait until you're about 60 then get a girl of 20 who you can
train. An intelligent and submissive girl is the best.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause mothers
to be single mothers.

YOU caused the problem by not using birth control and/or making a bad
mating choice.

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it. For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be raised
because his father is an idiot

He says YOU"RE the idiot.

who didn't want to take responsibility and
could only be a bad influence on my son. But it still hurts me when I see a
couple walking down the street with their kids. It's hard having something
as wonderful as a kid and not being able to share it with someone.

"Byron Canfield" wrote in message
"WT" wrote in message
On 29 Jul 2004 14:10:00 -0700, (Mean Mr Mustard)
wrote:

Yeah that's right ...... that's how your family, friends, neighbors,
coworkers and even the single mother you're wedding will see you.
Nothing but a sucker raising another dude's progeny.

You will have more respect with a mail order bride.

Call single mothers what they are, losers.

If they lost a husband with your sensibilities, that's an positive
achievement.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."