Old August 19th 04, 02:18 PM
howldog

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are the

men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause mothers
to be single mothers.

nice sexist self-excusal. do another.

At least, that's the situation for me.

that didnt take long.

No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

probly right about that. In my own case, my ex-wife and i pretty much
just werent happy with each other; i told her i'd stick around for the
kid but she didnt want that, so she took the kid, and the courts
wouldnt let me stop her. That doesnt make me a pathetic loser, and i
knwo several guys who suffered the same situation as me, and i wouldnt
label them losers either.