Old April 1st 04, 09:01 PM
hobbes

Default Need help finding pants for skinny kids

DS is terribly thin--he's been hovering around the 5th percentile for weight
since he turned one, but has maintained a height closer to the 40-50th.
(He's 3 years old now, and weighs about 26 lbs.) My problem is finding pants
that will say up, and I'm just wondering if anyone has found certain brands
which seem to work better for skinny kids. I had been keeping him in
overalls, but now that he's potty training, that isn't working out so well.
He lives mostly in sweat pants, and those are great, but now and then I'd
like to put him in a pair of pants or jeans, and if they fit around the
waist (usually size 18-24 mos! for a 3 year old!), they're just comically
short.

Fortunately, summer is coming, and his shorts will just be a bit shorter
than fashionable. But I'd still like recommendations for toddler clothing
brands that seem to come a bit trimmer-fitting. Anyone?

--
Jodi
SAHM to Oliver (3 years, 1 month) & Arwen (11 months)