Old April 3rd 04, 03:03 AM
Tina

Default Need help finding pants for skinny kids

"hobbes" wrote in message ...

Fortunately, summer is coming, and his shorts will just be a bit shorter
than fashionable. But I'd still like recommendations for toddler clothing
brands that seem to come a bit trimmer-fitting. Anyone?

We'v had good luck with finding 'slim' toddler clothes at Land's End
(and it often seems like when they make slims, they end up with too
many, so they put them in the overstocks sections, on sale), Levi's
sometimes, and 'Arizona', which I think is JCPenneys.

Tina.