Old January 23rd 05, 06:08 AM

In posted on
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:43:35 -0800, tom c wrote:

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I guess
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

Typical. Stick your head in the sand and run from the problem instead of
stepping up and doing something about it.
At least I, with no dog in that pony show, have the guts to do something
about it. What about you?

Tom C

IMHO, nice post. Realistic as well. Perhaps I should
mention that some posts on alt.support.childfree are much
more realistic than others.

Posts on alt.support.childfree can be as "rough as guts" but
sometimes there are some very realistic posts on it.

Most people shouldn't expect _any_ degree of "emotional
support" here, as the group can be extremely brutal.
However, they might expect a certain degree of realism if
they are lucky!

Many might claim that this is the best that they could hope
for.

Personally, I would quote from the "Gamblers Song" by Kenny
Rodgers.

"You have to know when to hold them, and know when to fold
them, and the best that you can hope for is to die in your
sleep."

Regards,
"nilkids"

Regards,